|Sarah McIntyre responded to the Q&A in cartoons! Wish I had the idea first!|
So far, we've learned that:
- Melanie Welsh uses the pomodoro technique to avoid distraction.
- Sarah McIntyre thinks doodling is faster than writing.
- Neill Cameron prefers the smell of cats to dogs (he got the questions mixed up)
- Richard Collingridge counts Dairy Milk and Coca-Cola (in the bottle) among his most treasured posessions.
- David Wyatt loves the smell of mossy trees.
- Andrew Prentice and Jon Well prefer dogs to cats because a dog helped them write their book Black Arts
- Charlie Small with the help of Nick Ward says he's only an author because of his 400 year long adventures.
- Eleanor Updale framed the shredded corpse of her teddy bear.